Information & Assistance provides caregivers, potential clients, and the public with information on resources and services available within the communities they serve. Information & Assistance can also refer you to other organizations and programs that could provide additional comprehensive services you might find beneficial.
- Where can I get help with housework, shopping, errands, yard work, minor repairs, or general maintenance?
- Where is my nearest Senior Center and what are their hours of operation?
- What kinds of services do you offer? What do those services entail?
- My father/mother/brother/sister/etc. might benefit from Blue Rivers AAA, can they access your services? What services can they access?
- Where can I schedule a transportation ride and is service available in my area? What are the fees associated with riding Blue Rivers Public Transportation?
- Am I eligible for Medicaid? What kind of services could I receive through Medicaid (if applicable)?
- Am I eligible to receive assistance with Medicare?
- Am I/mother/father/sister/brother/etc. eligible to receive assistance with caregiver respite?